AdAstrA Research Group, Ltd cares much about reliability of TRACE MODE® 6 based control and manufacturing automation systems. Development and support and of the TRACE MODE® 6 and T-FACTORY.exe™ 6 software is managed in compliance with the ISO 9000:2000 quality management system, certified by German Certification Body TUV CERT.
Each software version undergoes the thorough testing for reliability, performed by both corporate and independent testers. The total testing time for the TRACE MODE® 6 exceeds 50 man-years.
In addition, special methods for enhancement of control system and manufacturing automation reliability are used in the TRACE MODE® 6:
- hot redundancy (dual and triple redundancy) of real-time servers (HMI, MES, EAM);
- hot redundancy (dual and triple redundancy) of industrial controllers under Micro TRACE MODE® control;
- data dumping for smooth restart on re-boot;
- redundancy of network adapters with hot switching-over;
- hot redundancy (dual and triple) of servers of SIAD/SQL 6 industrial Real Time DBMS;
- data recovery in redundant servers of SIAD/SQL 6 industrial Real-Time DBMS.
We do our best to ensure that the TRACE MODE® 6 based control and manufacturing automation systems could provide highest reliability in real time operation.