TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI has advanced recipe management tools used in batch production control systems.
A batch production process is a process in which the production of a product is carried out in batches. The production (procedure) of each batch has a beginning and an end, involves certain technological equipment (process cell) and raw materials, and batches of different goods can be produced on the same equipment, determined by recipes.
Production by batches is typical for food, beverage, chemical, oil refining, pharmaceutical, tire industries, agriculture, in the production of building materials and for a number of other industries. Traceability of each batch is regulated by the ISA 88 and ISA 95 standards.
In accordance with the ISA 88 standard TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI enables the user to do the following:
- describe the technology of creating each batch of the product;
- create recipes in the IDE or connect to external DBMS;
- edit recipes online without interrupting the technological process;
- upload production tasks from recipes to PLCs and to workstations;
- control the phases of production on the PC screen;
- develop technological programs in the IEC 6-1131 / 3 standard languages (Techno SFC, Techno LD, Techno FBD, Techno ST, Techno IL) and call them from recipes;
- manage the phases of the processes with branches;
- manage recipes according to trains used.
- generate reports on the recipe execution;
- ensure the traceability of each batch of the product;
- provide information exchange with corporate systems in accordance with ISA 95.
- ensure data security in accordance with 21 CFR 11.
TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI provides the SFC language, which is convenient for batch process programming, multi-component dosing and process route management.