AdAstrA Research Group (Moscow, Russia) has launched a new SCADA/HMI class software product - TRACE MODE GSM RTM+ for GSM/GPRS-based remote control and alarming.
Utility, transportation, hi-tech house, water, gaz, fire-safety and agriculture remote control – the all-new SCADA/HMI software is designed for a range of applications that seek to receive real-time process data and communicate them to the mobile teams in a fast and reliable way.
TRACE MODE GSM RTM+ is easily programmed on IEC 6-1131/3 visual languages in SCADA/HMI TRACE MODE 6 integrated development environment. The software provides data acquisition from remote I/O or RTU via built-in free drivers, DDE and OPC interface, data processing, automatic control, data logging, alarming and process visualization on animated screens and trends etc.
Together with GSM RTM+ a DocGSM RTM+ is released provided with built-in report generator.
Up to 32 GSM/GPRS modems can be connected to TRACE MODE GSM RTM+ providing data exchange with the following devices:
With the new software deployed, while away from the office or with inspection out to the remote facilities, the user employees can access information on process status and dynamics as text (SMS) or on graphical screens (direct GSM and GPRS connections), manage alerts and provide remote process control. The all-new system enables the following operation modes:
- Automatic broadcasting of values enables communication of TRACE MODE 6 (RTM) SCADA servers and clients (NetLink Light). The information transmitted over GSM channels displays on operators' workstations using graphical view they are accustomed to.
- Direct GPRS connectivity to RTU;
- Server-side SMS transmission controlled by SCADA operator interactively. This function enables deploying an SMS paging system across an enterprise available for sending out orders and notifications to certain employees' or teams' cell phones.
- Remote RTM data request via a cell phone enables receiving real-time process status, material flow or products shipped.
- Remote control system data request via a cell phone ensures any SQL request will safely reach an external database (Oracle, MS SQL Server, Access, etc.) and return the data to your employee's cell phone.
- Remote process control. With sending commands via cell phones, you can turn equipment on/off, switch operation modes, etc., doing this remotely.
- GSM alerts. SCADA server can send alerts (strings out of the alert report) to users' or teams' cell phones, while also logging, displaying or printing them.
TRACEMODE GSM RTM+ also secures SCADA/HMI remote control system by authorizing all phone connections to the system. The commands and requests from unauthorized phones are ignored.
TRACEMODE GSM RTM+ is available in both Basic and Pro versions. For more information on remote control and alerts, please use the freeware TRACE MODE SCADA/HMI development system profiler available for download at www.tracemode.com/products/dev/scada/.
The software cost is from $895.