Every registered user of TRACE MODE and T-Factory free versions software can get more service from AdAstrA Research Group, Ltd.’s technical support department by buying a standard technical support pack.
The TRACE MODE and T-Factory Standard technical support pack includes the following options:
- “hot line” support – qualified specialist assistance and answering the users’ questions;
- access to the professional section of AdAstrA Research Group, Ltd.’s Technical Support Forum;
- free software updates (releases);
- subscription to technical support news;
- access to the on-line project database.
AdAstrA Research Group, Ltd support engineers provide replies to the “hot line” user’s questions within 16 working hours. This figure is included into the AdAstrA’s Quality management system and is supervised by the TUV Cert company (Germany) authorized auditors. The consultations are carried out both face-to-face and remotely. i.e. via telephone, fax, e-mail, Internet-forum.
The duration of the standard technical support for TRACE MODE and T-Factory free versions users equals to 1 year from the moment of license obtaining. After this period, the standard technical support can be extended for another year by paying 10% of the appropriate professional license price.
To learn more how the standard technical support can help you to develop control systems, please contact the company’s Sales Department.