A software and hardware complex developed under an OEM-project with AdAstrA Research Group has a number of significant advantages for the end user:
- an OEM-product is a convenient solution including all software and hardware tools being necessary for the use in work;
- the user will get a finished and tested software and hardware product rather than a set of components;
- metrological and safety certificates can be obtained for software and hardware;
- integrated software of OEM-projects allows reducing the control system time-to-market several times;
- the buyer will get technical support for hardware and software in one place;
- software for the amount exceeding $1000 will be supplied along with the controller;
- a more beneficial price (the price of a controller with a TRACE MODE OEM-version will grow insignificantly);
- the software has been proven in dozens of thousands installations;
- it is easy to find a system integrator for implementing a project on the “turn key” basis.
For more information, please contact us.
OEM-project advantages for hardware manufacturer
What is OEM-project with AdAstrA® Research Group?
How to start an OEM-project with AdAstrA® Research Group?